Lavender House is currently looking for an enthusiastic, committed and kind carer who is interested in joining our team at Lavender House.
What you’ll be doing
- Taking responsibility for the support, physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents
- Assisting and providing support for residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group
- Helping to maintain accurate records and undertaking ongoing training.
- Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
What we’re looking for
- Friendly and caring by nature.
- Previous experience of working at a Residential Care Home.
- Experience with working with people with Dementia.
- Demonstrate our values: Respectful; Caring; and Kind.
- Excellent team member but can also work individually taking direction and lead from others.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliable and flexible
- Weekend availability is required on a rota basis.
- Flexible and hard working.
- Successful appointments are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check, and candidates must be authorised to work in the EU.
If you’re passionate about providing the very best care in a residential care home setting, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.